Our culture and values
CITY HEALTH has the following core values:
- Our practices are patient centred and patient engagement is a high priority to improve health outcomes and quality of care
- Provide exceptional care for all patients, particularly those from deprived and marginalised communities
- Set standards to deliver the highest clinical quality and the best patient experience
- Improve collaboration and share good practice
- Nurture talent and foster innovation
Our culture drives what we do:
- To re-invest our savings back into the practices and continuously improve healthcare
- Focus on improving patient care and experience
- Democratic, open and transparent.
- Collaborative and supportive of other practices, the Federation, the CCG and our local hospitals.
- Work will be allocated by the Federation fairly across all practices.
- Inclusive of all Bradford GP practices regardless of size or type of contract.
- GP owned and managed.
- Facilitative – bringing practices together to create mutual benefits
- Professional, dynamic and innovative.